Spring 22 release notes
Spring 22 Pre Release org sign up
Watch a full demo here about Spring’ 22 features:-
- Beta Feature – Save time while staying up to date by editing multiple records inline on the report run page(Date Fields, Lookups, Picklists, Text, Number and Checkbox fields supported)
- Beta Feature – With the enhanced report type selector, quickly access recently used report types and view the fields and objects that are included.
- Dynamic Guage Charts(GA) – Build your gauge chart using report metrics and field values that respond dynamically to your business.
Use the Migrate to Flow tool to convert your workflow rules into flows. Flow Builder can do everything that workflow rules can do and more –
- Leverage Flow Trigger Explorer,which shows all of the flows that are associated with a specified object and that run when a record is created, updated, or deleted
- Building flows and aligning elements is easier with auto-layout which is now the default canvas layout for flows(GA).
- In auto-layout, you can quickly access subflows right from the canvas
- Customize the Previous, Pause, Next, and Finish button label text in Flow Builder
Performance Assistant –
Pilot Feature – Guides you through the three phases of performance testing: Prepare, Execute, and Analyze and Optimize.
Experience Cloud –
- You can archive up to 100 sites, and archived sites don’t count against your Salesforce limit of 100 sites. And if you change your mind, you can always unarchive the site(GA)
- Salesforce CMS app is renamed as Digital Experiences App
- Put Your Site in Maintenance Mode While Making Updates by Clicking on Deactivate to put your site in maintenance mode.
- Run Flows for Guest Users Is Being Deprecated for all orgs from summer 22 release
Lightning App Builder –
- A new prompt in the Lightning App Builder takes you to the Lightning Usage App, which lists the desktop record pages with a median estimated performance time (EPT) of 4 seconds or longer.
- In Lightning pages new Tableau CRM Collection component can be added as collections of curated dashboards and lenses